What's new

Call Ended

ckev1979

Reaction score
Hi All,

My IPHONE 4 has devolped a fault, everytime i try and call out is just coming up as call ended, im with tmobile and its been working fine in the 4 weeks i have owned the phone, i have called tmobile and everything is fine that end, i have tried my sim in another phone and it works so must be a fault with my phone.

Ihave scrolled through the other posts and cant seem to find any fixes, internet works on my phone but i cant call receive calls or texts

any help is much appreciated

Hey I had the same problem it was working for a few weeks then it kept on ending the phone calls what i did was update my phone to iOS 6 and that fixed it I thought It wouldn't but it did so that was so good and if you have all ready done that then it might be because you keep on pressing the lock bitten that ends the calls as well. I hope I helped and If I didn't sorry. Have a nice day :)

Chances are, OP might not be using an IMEI unlock so updating it to iOS 6 will result in two things: one, the unlock will be gone, two, you'll be stuck with more bugs than you can count.

However, I do agree that may be you're pressing the sleep button too soon.