What's new

Buyer's remorse for iPhone 6 Plus owners?

My expected ship date went from 10-2 to pending confirmation. Not sure if that is good or bad.

I got a popup on my iPad mini saying "Great News!", yada, yada....Then I just logged into the Apple Store app and did a track shipment. It is actually a day ahead of schedule and is supposed to arrive tomorrow, 9/25. I'm so ready for it, even though I heard this morning that the 6+ is bending in people's pockets! Yikes!

I'm so jealous! Lol
I really hope the rumor of the phone bending is just that a rumor

I don't usually put my phone in my
Pocket, but I'd like to have the option. I can't see how it would
Actually bend???
You would think that if the phone bent then the glass would crack but i haven't seen anything like that.

Last edited:
My expected ship date went from 10-2 to pending confirmation. Not sure if that is good or bad.

Do you know if the money has been taken from your account? If so I'd think it's being prepped for shipping?

The rumors are true...however, those who have bent their phones must be doing something highly out of the ordinary, as it is not easy to bend the phone....best bet is to put a heavy case on the phone to spread the bending load a bit. And since the screen will crack on a drop to a hard surface, you're going to need a case anyway. I always case my phones...I need to keep this one for 3 years.

I always run mine with a case, take good care of my phones. Pass my old phones down to my son.

I've had a chance to play with it a little. It seems faster but iOS 8 needs some work.