What's new

Buyer's remorse for iPhone 6 Plus owners?

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Even though folks are only just now getting their new iPhones, we thought it would be a worthwhile topic to find out if anyone is regretting getting the iPhone 6 Plus and wishes they had instead purchased the 4.7-inch iPhone 6. Are you considering trading back the iPhone 6 Plus for the regular iPhone 6?

Feel free to comment in here once you've had your device for a day or two...

Why wait a day or two :)...

Absolutely am happy with my choice of the 6+ - I love the screen, slimness, build, etc...

I am sooooooooo glad I bought the plus. I was skeptical at first thinking that it would be too large. I knew when opening the box it was perfect.

I am sooooooooo glad I bought the plus. I was skeptical at first thinking that it would be too large. I knew when opening the box it was perfect.

How did you get yours already? This is 19 Sep, and the 6+ aren't due to be released until Oct.

^Thats dealing with pre orders.

I knew I would love the size of the ip6+ because I loved the note 3. Lol only remorse I have is my iPad mini may not see as much use. Same happened when I had my note.

Love it, no remorse what so ever!!! Yeah ok the screen is a bit in the large side but it's so content rich you soon forget about it.

Got to the iPhone 6 is a brilliant size also. My partner didn't want a larger phone at all but she got it anyway and she loves it also. You hardly notice the size increase amazing bit of engineering.

iPhone 6 and 6 plus were released on 19th Sept unless you spoke to O2 who apparently weren't geting any 6 plus's in until October?!? WTF O2 clearly missing out!!!

I was up at 2AM CST on the 12th to preorder and receive today.

I started at just one minute after mid-night and endured all the hours of the Apple system being up and down. When I finally got to place my order, the salesperson said I was his very first 6+ order he placed. Mine is not here yet, but you having received yours is encouraging.

I logged n at exactly 12:01 on AT&T didn't hafta wait at all. Order status says Oct 2

Well, I too ordered TWO 6 (128G) plus models however, what was delivered on Friday were TWO regular 6 models. I ordered through AT&T like I've done for years, this is the first time this has ever happened. They were very apologetic and issued a credit and did a reorder, but now I have to wait until the mid of Nov. My son however, loves the 6 he is happy for the mistake. I on the other hand really want the plus. I went to AT&T this morning and as luck would have it they sold their last 6plus last night. Let the waiting game begin :-(

Lucky
My pre-order got moved up from Oct 1-6 to 9/25-9/26.

Lucky you! Mine still say Oct. 13-20. Did you get an email notification that the date changed? Or did you have to login in to apple?

Lucky

Lucky you! Mine still say Oct. 13-20. Did you get an email notification that the date changed? Or did you have to login in to apple?

I got a popup on my iPad mini saying "Great News!", yada, yada....Then I just logged into the Apple Store app and did a track shipment. It is actually a day ahead of schedule and is supposed to arrive tomorrow, 9/25. I'm so ready for it, even though I heard this morning that the 6+ is bending in people's pockets! Yikes!