What's new

Bridge app

familia5az

Reaction score
If I import a ringtone with Bridge how do I find it and delete it from phone?

You can use iFile if you want to do it directly from your device. The directory for ringtones is /Library/Ringtones.

i found those but these 2 that im trying to remove are located just about the ringtones that are already stored and are not in that category

haven't tried that yet. where else would it be tho if it isn't. i did find the file and previewed it but not sure about deleting the file

I used ifile and found imported ringtones under media/purchases.

I found the numbers on iTunes under tones and deleted accordingly. I also clicked on the tones to verify they were the tones I imported.

I went into the ring tones directory and created a sub directory and called it special ring tone and dropped a ring tone in it and rebooted the phone but the phone did not read it at all or the subdirectory so I removed the subdirectory and place the ring tones directly in the ring tones directory. I wonder why iTunes would not load them onto my phone but I use SSH and move them over there myself don't tell anybody it was probably operator error that caused the problem in the first place but the operator has not figured that era out will stumbling on to make a few more

Any one having problems with the bridge app? Download option (arrow) is not showing up on my youtube videos like before. Ive downloaded youtube audio to my music library before using the bridge app but the other day when I tried to open youtube I got a message that said app had been patched ever since then I havent been able to download. Any help will be greatly appreciated.