What's new

Brand new Puzzle game!!! Bomb The Zombies

alexx1234

Reaction score
I just recently came across this new free puzzle game and I’m impressed. It’s a lot of fun to play, especially for fans of Angry Birds and Siege Hero. You have to use strategy and clever thinking in order to pass the levels, which makes this game a great challenging pastime. There are 6 worlds with 15 levels each. The goal of the game is to destroy the Zombies’ buildings and killing the Zombies inside without harming the innocent hostages. This can be very tricky at time. What I personally really like about this game is the slide control which is I think new in these games, makes it a bit more of a unique experience.
I think a few of them are quite hard and it took me a while to figure them out, but I guess this makes the game interesting, that it’s not easy all the way. I can highly recommend it, go have a try for free.

Links for download:

App Store - Bomb The Zombies

please refrain from posting external links,thank you.

I just recently came across this new free puzzle game and I’m impressed. It’s a lot of fun to play, especially for fans of Angry Birds and Siege Hero. You have to use strategy and clever thinking in order to pass the levels, which makes this game a great challenging pastime. There are 6 worlds with 15 levels each. The goal of the game is to destroy the Zombies’ buildings and killing the Zombies inside without harming the innocent hostages. This can be very tricky at time. What I personally really like about this game is the slide control which is I think new in these games, makes it a bit more of a unique experience.
I think a few of them are quite hard and it took me a while to figure them out, but I guess this makes the game interesting, that it’s not easy all the way. I can highly recommend it, go have a try for free.

Links for download:

App Store - Bomb The Zombies

I have really like puzzle games and after reading it's great information, I have decided to download in my iPhone but I have no any knowledge of how to download puzzle game? So please would you tell me how I can download new puzzle game in my iPhone?

Cool first person artillery type of game. It's like playing angry birds in a different perspective..

yeah... very close to angry birds...the only thing here is that you are the one who's going to shoot the zombies...