What's new

Bomb Me Hitting iOS in April 2013

Aszxc

Reaction score
Ladies & Gentlemen, your wait is OVER! Bomb Me is hitting iOS in April 2013! Be ready for the shock, Bombermen!
It was a surprise hit on the android platform when Bomb Me was released on Google Play, getting over 500 thousand downloads and was recommended by over 100 game medias. Now we are having it in the iTunes App Store in April 2013!

1363253271199_image.jpg

Bomb Me is an angry birds style online combat game features gorgeous skills, miscellaneous weapons, fabulous effects and much more. Can you imagine playing Angry Birds online, shooting other players just like shoot those green pigs?

1363253145642_image.jpg

If you are a fan of DDTank, Worms or Gunbound you can’t miss Bomb Me, which makes it possible to play on your smart phone (both iOS and Android). Be careful though, it’s a time killer and you might get addictive to it easily.
But I wouldn’t hesitate to join Bomb Me coz there are a lot of girls playing it.

1363253133419_image.jpg

Youtube:

Moderator edit...removed external links! Please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting your app announcement.

We have had to delete you duplicate post for this announcement in the Game Center.

14.1. We do allow developers to make*one*post in the iPad Apps sub-forum (or the iPad Games sub-forum) concerning a new release or an update of an Apple Store app. However, this is only for one post and all comments and remarks are to be kept to that thread.

In addition, we have removed the Facebook and developer website link from your post. Only links to the Apple AppStore and YouTube videos are allowed here.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules: Forum Rules - iPhone Forum

Thank you,
Ski ~
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator