What's new

Bluetooth transfer to anyone..

bhupengaitonde

Reaction score
Dear all,

I just wanna know for any app that can make the iPhone send anything related to Bluetooth transfer to anyone having any mobile or laptop or PC and not just apple products.

This I think is the major flaw in the iPhone related to Bluetooth.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I agree, I hate that the iphone cant send files via bluetooth but this is something that apple will likely never add and offer other services such as iCloud and tell you to use email or mms. but there is a jailbreak app called celeste, I dont believe it works with ios 5 yet though

There is an app called Bump. Im not sure if you can transfer anything to your computer. But I know you can between phones on the same wifi network. Hope this helps!

There is an app called Bump. Im not sure if you can transfer anything to your computer. But I know you can between phones on the same wifi network. Hope this helps!

Bump rocked until iMessage came along. You can now send pics and videos through that to another iMessage user so not much call for bump with me now.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Hello all - n thx in advance for any ifo you can share.. transferred to Iphone4 from Nokia, and SLOWLY getting used to the new toy. I am after a few accessories that may / or may not exist.
1/. Remote control, particulaty for the ipod music, ie: track and volume controls
2/. Is there any add on that enables bluetooth connecton to external speakers ( inside a motorcycle helmet, see
1/. above as this is why I need a remote - like the old white ipod had..

Thx again..

I definitely have to say this is what I like least about the iPhone... not being able to just Bluetooth a ringtone, pic, or whatever over to a friend.

I definitely have to say this is what I like least about the iPhone... not being able to just Bluetooth a ringtone, pic, or whatever over to a friend.

I hate that about the idevice as well but this is something that apple will never enable as they tell you to use iCloud or mms or imessage or any other number of ways to send media files such as email,

Though bluetooth on the iphone 4 is very slow but on the 4S I bet will be much faster with bluetooth 4.0 yet apple stubbornly refuse to enable it.

Bump rocked until iMessage came along. You can now send pics and videos through that to another iMessage user so not much call for bump with me now.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

thats a good thing I thought sending free video pics..etc with Imessage, not that bump costs anything but with imessage you can send over much greater distances. its like infrared and mms where with one you have to be right next to the other person to send a file.