What's new

Bluetooth problem

Arclar

Reaction score
My Bluetooth does not come ON...on my iPhone 4 it jst gives me d death spin... Hw cn I fix dis Plz help!!!!!

I would like to know too why my blue tooth won't pick up on this iPhone 4 but had no issues on my iPhone 3

me too. my iphone4 keep searching but could not locate any bluetooth devices from other iphones. i placed 2 iphone4 , with bluetooth turn on, next to each other, but both iphones could not locate any bluetooth devices and both remain in search mode. I just wonder do i have to do any settings.

Can't get my iPhone4 to Bluetooth with my iPad2 -both on iOs5 - iPad doesn't appear to have the problem as I am typing on a bluetooth keyboard, but the iPhone just hangs on "Now discoverable..." Nuts

Of course, I can't answer your question, but perhaps I can give you hope. I had a very old Jabra "OTE 4" and was experincing the neverending "now discoverable". Then I found very helpful hints on the Jabra page and bingo-bango... I'm now connected. Good lick!

Of course, I can't answer your question, but perhaps I can give you hope. I had a very old Jabra "OTE 4" and was experincing the neverending "now discoverable". Then I found very helpful hints on the Jabra page and bingo-bango... I'm now connected. Good lick!

Can you share with us ? (link)