What's new

Black/No screen???

ismasiv

Reaction score
Hi guys as i was shutting my car door when my new 4s dropped out of my pocket and get jammed in the car door down the bottom... lol talk about back timming... any way I have put up with the cracked screen for a few months with a lot of drops after that and never had a problem until my little girl cut her finger when playing with it so I have replaced the screen front and back with mirror blue ones looks really good apart from now I have no screen... it don't light up every thing works as it should i can get calls and texts but i cant see anything.. if I call my phone with my partners phone it calls and I can answer I can talk and hear her fine but I just cant see anything.... I guess where to swipe my thumb... I thought it was the screen being faulty so I bought a 2nd one and with the same problem I'm thinking its got to be more than that. I have down heaps of these screens with no problems but as soon as I do it on mine it don't work...lol can any one give me any pointers on what the problem might be??

so i take it no one knows whats going on with my phone??

Possible connection problem. Make sure that the connectors as well as any other component that had to be removed are reassembled accordingly.