What's new

Biggest complaint about iOS ?

Thanks l'm giving it a try, hoping you'll save my bacon again [emoji38]

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Vielen Dank [emoji4] All my music is kicking again on both Apple [emoji519]
Gadgets. And l will not be removing any Apple apps again.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

ive deleted a few so far, the home icon, the stocks one and a few other ones I cant remember the name of them. Shame you cant delete safari. though it has some use for apple keynotes once or twice a year

ive deleted a few so far, the home icon, the stocks one and a few other ones I cant remember the name of them. Shame you cant delete safari. though it has some use for apple keynotes once or twice a year
You don't like Safari? What do you use instead?

Use Chrome when l am forced by a site to open safari l open Chrome straight away.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Maybe not much of a gripe to a lot but it bugs me that Apple won't let me put my icons in the pattern I want. Say I have a nice pic wallpaper I want to frame with icons around the edge to leave the rest visible. Can't do it. Why is that? Such a simple thing. This and being able to hide icons completely.

A back button. iOS 10 lets you go back to a previous app...most of the time, but a real back button would be nice. Maybe when the iPhone 8 comes out. Nah.

If you have iOS 10 and look in the upper left corner, you may see the app or Safari there for you to click on to go back. It's in a tiny font.

I think my #1 complaint would be all the hoops one has to go through to add your own music or other sound file to use as a ringtone. I do it occasionally, but it's just silly that it can't just be done directly from within the OS.

i have to research this a bit more, but I cant get my text message tone file to upload to my new iphone. its in the same file format ive used since the iphone 4 (same file even) so not sure why itunes wont take it these days.... its the uh oh sound from ICQ....

If apple have removed the ability to do this, then thats an iOS complaint :D