What's new

best sms/mms app

lessel99

Reaction score
hello i just got a iphone 4 and already dont like the sms app is there anything better for sending and receiving sms/mms whats the best app

What!? Not a BUNCH of responses!!? I figured there would be a few that chimed in! I tried (and tried hard for three weeks!), to make itim work. No CS or support! Lotsa issues. Stay away. I too am looking right now... Any recommendations?

Will Bitesms work on jb 4.2.1? I've tried it and it kept on crashing whenever I got a message and put my phone in safe mode, so I uninstalled it.

A few of my friends have BiteSMS on a few different platforms (iPhone 3G, 3Gs) and it keeps crashing on them as well. Most recently was my brother, he got pissed off and just deleted it as well.

Has anyone used TextFree? I posted this in another thread but haven't really got any responses.

A few of my friends have BiteSMS on a few different platforms (iPhone 3G, 3Gs) and it keeps crashing on them as well. Most recently was my brother, he got pissed off and just deleted it as well.

Has anyone used TextFree? I posted this in another thread but haven't really got any responses.

You need the correct version of BiteSMS according to your iOS version. This is not necessarily the latest version of BiteSMS.
It works fine and I've not had a single crash in over a year.

I don't have it since they STILL haven't came out with a PC version of the 4.2.1 untethered jailbreak. So, I'll twiddle my thumbs until 4.3 comes out, I guess.