What's new

best screen protector

Basically it allows you to slide it around so you get it in just the right spot. Then you squeegee most of the solution out from under it so it sticks. Over a few days it completely drys. So when you want to remove it there is no residue.

(same method used on cars to apply vinyl stripes or wraps)

So say Ive had my protector on for two months. If I peel it off, the screen is completely smooth and non-sticky?

i have the ZAAG invisible shield for the front and i don't like it. it makes the screen look blurry and distorted. plus, after a week, it started to peel from the sides due to my incase case. though the warranty is cool, it'll happen again if i use the case with the shield.

i have the ZAAG invisible shield for the front and i don't like it. it makes the screen look blurry and distorted. plus, after a week, it started to peel from the sides due to my incase case. though the warranty is cool, it'll happen again if i use the case with the shield.

i had the zagg put on only on the back, and i bough the anti-glare screen protector from the apple store, and it looks great and has an awesome feel to it, its not grippy like the zagg shield is and it reduces finger prints

Zagg full body for me. Looks and feels great. Drying time is done and the fingerprint smudges and face oils wipe off with ease. Recommend to a friend? You bet!

I bought the Zagg dry, tried to put it on and messed up. I'm taking it back to the AT&T store for refund.

There's a clear-coat stand near AT&T store. Better reviews for the clear-coat and they install it.

Marc

I bought a Full Body Kit off ebay for my iPhone and got 2 kits for 13 bucks.. It came with front back and side pieces. Definitely worth the investment. It feels like the material is the same used by Zagg and they claim it is military grade film. But what I really like are the side pieces. They are 2 seperate pieces but the best thing is that the volume control holes and other holes are cut out instead of pieces that go in between. Definetely worth the price and better deal than what zagg gives you. Theirs is like 25 or 30 bucks and you only get one. Search for optiSHIELDZ in the stores and you will find it

I have used Zagg, cas mate, Boxwave, SGP products on my iphones and android phones. I gotta say after 4years, I find that PowerSupplyHD Crystal is the best for the Iphone. If you have android phones, they don't make one for your phone and that case, Boxwave is the way to go for clean application. Power Supply HD doesn't get any lint on the edge and they stay clean even after 2years.
Trust me Power Supply HD is way to go. I bet there are lots of people who will agree with me

The hd screen protectors from power support are the best I've ever used. FACT!

Had this thing on for 2 months, zero bubbles, no peeling (it's basically a thin film of plastic) also prevents smudges and glare.

Pricy at around 20 pounds but it really is the best.

ORZLY screen protector what i have decided to purchase for the Iphone 6.

71pmij-y9-L._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• 715TifYXj1L._SL1500_.jpg
    715TifYXj1L._SL1500_.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 623
Wow, this is an old thread. I like the Zagg Glass. I installed one on my iPad Air2 and iPhone 5s. It works for me
I also have a Zagg Invisible Shield HD on the back of my 5s

Last edited:
I dropped my 5s (no case) today face (screen) down on hard concrete today and my Zagg Glass held up great, not a chip, crack or breakage. Glad I had it on my device.