What's new

Best iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

Here I found a good one said to be the World's First Tempered Glass Screen Protector That Provides Full Screen Protection and Coverage for the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
iLoome%2BScreenmate%2Btempered%2Bglass%2Bprotector.jpg

http://goo.gl/nyxfAa
Boooo can't find them in the UK [emoji55]

Sent from my iPhone

My "Ultimate Shield" arrived today, any tips for removing dust aside from the included stickers? Also how the hell do I line it up perfectly?

Sent from my iPhone

My "Ultimate Shield" arrived today, any tips for removing dust aside from the included stickers? Also how the hell do I line it up perfectly?

Sent from my iPhone

Fitted it today, no bubbles etc so please with that. Fits round the home button and speaker nicely but sadly there is a 2mm - 3mm gap around the edge of the screen. So if anyone finds one that goes a little closer then please post it here.

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone
Here's a good tip, run the shower the hottest that it can go. This will make all dust particles to fall. Once it's all nice and foggy. Carefully remove the glass protector and place it down on the device without placing pressure while aligning it. edit. Should of said align it properly before placing it down

Fitted it today, no bubbles etc so please with that. Fits round the home button and speaker nicely but sadly there is a 2mm - 3mm gap around the edge of the screen. So if anyone finds one that goes a little closer then please post it here.

Sent from my iPhone
They have the gap because of the curve on the iPhone, I hated mine so i cut one down just to cover the screen, Looks much better.

If you have Verizon. They sell a tempered glass screen protector and will put it on for you.

I have the Zagg glass protector, it doesn't go the edge like it did on my 5.

Right now I am using the plastic protection that came with my iPhone 16gb 6 plus