What's new

Best iPhone 6 Tempered Glass Screen Protector

I've never considered using a tempered glass screen protector. I've always used plastic. Can anyone let me know the advantages and disadvantages?

I've never considered using a tempered glass screen protector. I've always used plastic. Can anyone let me know the advantages and disadvantages?

They are a lot clearer and the touch sensitivity is tons better in my opinion

Just received my spigen tempered glass protector for iphone 6 4.7" :)

af8b8c74e63dfc99772abc6fa95564b1.jpg

876be30be5b4b2ea32b673dc74394117.jpg

I use one on my 5c and love it. It's so smooth and it feels like there is nothing on it to protect the screen. I've used screen protectors from Zagg and Skinomi on my Android phones, but didn't like the feel or how it looked like there was an orange textured skin on the screen.

Sent from my Blue iPhone 5c using Tapatalk!

I've always used the Spigen glass protectors, all 3 iPhones in my house have had them on for the past couple years. They feel great, like nothing is on the screen at all and protects your screen nicely.

I did purchase the Zagg glass screen only because it will ship this week and the Spigen won't for a few weeks.

Have one of these on my iPhone 5S and the fit is incredible; totally transparent, smudge proof, it feels like the real screen. I'm going to go with these again and hope they've the curved glass fit covered. I spoke to a friend who has an orzly for his OnePlus One and he swears by them, for the sake of a few pounds its got to be worth it, plus they are available now, no waiting until Mid October to receive it. I have mine already so I'll be posting again when I try it on tomorrow with the real device...

71SlMnRXEXL._SL1500_.jpg

Can someone clarify how these tempered glass fit with a case on.
A case is recommended anyway cause the corners of the glass can chip or crack so there is no problem in fitting in a case..... i can say that for the spigen glass protector cause i got only expiriance with it on smartphones :) for the glass-m someone other with experiance can tell us details :)

A case is recommended anyway cause the corners of the glass can chip or crack so there is no problem in fitting in a case..... i can say that for the spigen glass protector cause i got only expiriance with it on smartphones :) for the glass-m someone other with experiance can tell us details :)

I ask because I have a collection of cases for my note 3 and Nexus 5 and both have peeling issues with the glass protectors when cases are on