What's new

Best free apps.

ebrahim_yusuf

Reaction score
Name you best free app..
(for those of us who have not jailbroken their iphones and have no credit cards for buying apps) :D

From my  iPhone 4S using iPF.net

i love Flipboard for iPhone and iPad,brilliant.

AirPlayit said:
temple run. it always drives me crazy and excited, lol

Spot on!!!
Been in uni all day and havent been able to concentrate on anything besides temple run!! :D

Name you best free app..
(for those of us who have not jailbroken their iphones and have no credit cards for buying apps) :D

I would recommend two applications. Both will benefit you in the long run because they will help lead you to more free apps.

Appbzr is an iPhone specific app tracker. It has several features that make it outstanding. First is the price drop list. You can check to see what apps have been made free in the last few days. Second is the Hot Apps. You can track the free apps that are trending high right now. This will help you spot some real gems. Last is My List. You can mark apps that are not free and ask it to alert you when there is a price drop. You would be amazed how many apps that are paid for will go free for a day to help their download count. I would say well over half my apps I love were downloaded because of these alerts.

The other app is called AppShopper. It has the same basic features as Appbzr but also allows you to track iPad apps. The extra feature that I really love about AppShopper is the ability to track universal apps that go free. That way if you ever get an iPad you will have apps that already work in the larger resolution.

"Move the Box" app!!!! You'll love it, and it's free. It's a logic app, BTW.

ebrahim_yusuf said:
Name you best free app..

If you like games draw free has been quite fun :)

If you like games draw free has been quite fun :)

I've been playing that a lot but my question is does the game ever end? I'm currently on like round 35 with my sister and there is no indication as to who is winning or when the game will be over....