What's new

Best feature on iOS 5

One important feature that iOS has is the ability to turn off the keystroke, texting, and call log feature. I reading an article the other day, this feature has another name as well but I can't remember what it is at the moment. But android users can't turn it off, and it logs every keystroke, text, call and more. Apple says they don't do that even though it is in the system settings under diagnostic& usage tab. Still you can turn it off plus, Apple doesn't use that information anyway nor do they receive it accord to the report.
Having said that, I think iOS is much safer.

p3unit32 said:
One important feature that iOS has is the ability to turn off the keystroke, texting, and call log feature. I reading an article the other day, this feature has another name as well but I can't remember what it is at the moment. But android users can't turn it off, and it logs every keystroke, text, call and more. Apple says they don't do that even though it is in the system settings under diagnostic& usage tab. Still you can turn it off plus, Apple doesn't use that information anyway nor do they receive it accord to the report.
Having said that, I think iOS is much safer.

It's called Carrier IQ.

I like the keyboard shortcuts, the iCloud of how my information immediately goes to my computer and visa versa, and customizing the text tones! :)

Mine would be the notification menu as well. To view all by simply sliding down your finger. Makes it more easy to switch between applications. Everything else is a plus.

I came from a rooted droid x running MIUI rom so a lot of those features are old hat. What I like is that all my stuff "just works" together and my battery life is tons better.

I never notice any keyboard short cut as great feature , can some one share with me ? Sorry , edit when I type I notice it auto recommend word when i have spell mistake.

Okay i think i got it , when I type keyb it pop up keyboard word , so I don't need type the rest. I think this win andorid a lot.

I like the wireless syncing of the outlook calendar and contacts. I also sync office documents. I don't use iCloud.

I like the notification center and weather in it

Plus instant camera access and photo editing. Mainly rotation landscape<->portrait.

And my red snow jailbreak