What's new

Best feature on iOS 5

PHONEGUY said:
the off button..

Do you get a lot of calls and texts or is this a work phone lol??

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

Shortcuts.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

Actually i think keyboard shortcuts i awesome, When you type and wan't to do it fast.. It's perfect.

Bouncify said:
Actually i think keyboard shortcuts i awesome, When you type and wan't to do it fast.. It's perfect.

Yes it is.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

notification center is my favorite as well as reading list and iMessage for sure

Best feature for me on iOS 5 is iCloud and all the services it's providing. iMessage, contacts saving, free email account, calendar, photos and videos sharing via the cloud, reminders, documents which allow me now to throw away the USB flash card (I can access my docs anywhere anytime, and ofcourse while doing docs both on iPhone MacBooks with iWork it auto save all your work so no need to save every so often like on windows. The 5gb of free space, the ability to backup most of the files and even the phone settings on the iCloud, the music matching thing.
The iCloud is really what I'm enjoying on the iOS 5 and I'm taking full advantages on it.

bab2010 said:
Best feature for me on iOS 5 is iCloud and all the services it's providing. iMessage, contacts saving, free email account, calendar, photos and videos sharing via the cloud, reminders, documents which allow me now to throw away the USB flash card (I can access my docs anywhere anytime, and ofcourse while doing docs both on iPhone MacBooks with iWork it auto save all your work so no need to save every so often like on windows. The 5gb of free space, the ability to backup most of the files and even the phone settings on the iCloud, the music matching thing.
The iCloud is really what I'm enjoying on the iOS 5 and I'm taking full advantages on it.

Same here iCloud.also I like the notification centre.its so coopooool

Best features from 1-5 is, 1: Notification center, 2: iCloud, 3: Keyboard shortcuts, 4: Twitter in iOS, 5: Reminders. Don't use that often though.

bab2010 said:

Yes, I love that all info is synced between devices. Has come in very handy.

I always wondered how much more useful this is over the Calander? I mean, you can set reminders/notifications there as well?

tlbaker said:
Yes, I love that all info is synced between devices. Has come in very handy.

One feature that's really handy I think is the wifi sink.its good and works well an ya when u copy stuffs it won't show the Sync In Progress.I think that's the best one

notification center is my favorite as well as reading list and iMessage for sure

You can access the Notification Center from any screen, by swiping down from the top of your iPhone. There, you’ll also find your emails, weather and stock information. Not to mention, it appears on your lock screen, from which you can also launch the apps you want directly with a swipe.