What's new

Best Calendar App?

ctmarco3

Reaction score
I am looking for a way to easily add reminders to my iphone4s from off of my phone. I am looking for something that will alert me to an event I input. Right now I am using Yahoo Calendar, I also tried Google Calendar.
What else is out there?

Perhaps I'm naive, but the default Calendar App on the stock iPhone works great -- for me anyway. Have you tried it?

Yeah the default one works great you can also check out pocket informant or omnifocus

Perhaps I'm naive, but the default Calendar App on the stock iPhone works great -- for me anyway. Have you tried it?
I am sorry if I was not clear, or if I dont understand, but I am looking for one I can use OFF my iphone, i.e. on my PC that will push to my iphone...
Thanks!

I use google calendar and it does just that. I believe you can set the stock calendar to sync to your google calendar. I did find however that if you share a google calendar with say an ex wife for kids activities that you have to access that calendar from a web page.

Pocket informant syns with your iPhone you can user google calendar and if I'm not mistaking it has desktop version also OmniFocus if your running Mac this is the best

We use Calengoo. Its nice for my family and I. We all enter our own schedules and can see what we have planned. We all travel and try to keep tabs on each other. Its just a program to use access your Google Calendar.