What's new

Best Battery Case for iPhone 5?

billwill

Reaction score
I will appreciate feedback on what you folks feel is the best battery case for the iPhone 5, regarding cost and quality. I would like one that also comes with or offers a belt clip or holster. Thank you in advance for your help.

The Mophie Juice Pack does the job. There's also a separate belt clip that you can buy for an additional $20 that works with the Juice Pack. The belt clip's compatible with all 3 iPhone 5 Mophie Juice Packs (Helium, Air and Plus). Personally I'd just say get the Juice Pack Pro if you're a heavy user. If not, get the Air.

Also, since you're in the US (not sure if it goes for any other countries), depending on the carrier, you might be able to get a 10-20% discount on one of the Mophie Juice Packs if you buy it in your local retail store (not available online, but you might get a discount at your local carrier store if eligible/applicable). That'll save you a few dollars that you can either spend on the belt clip, or spend on upgrading from the Helium to the Air, or the Air to the Plus.

[h=2]Maybe you can buy it from the Amazon and ebay.Many kind of battery case for iphone 5 and they have quality assurance, safety and reliability, ease of purchase, and their service attitude is also very good.[/h][h=2][/h]

Mophie juice pack and otterbox Defender are the best choice. it's much thinner and lighter than those all other battery life extenders I was previously used. As much as I would want to extend the battery life of my iPhone. Seeing that the Juice Pack Air is really quite slim, it seems like it would be a great choice for anyone using the iPhone and continually experiencing their battery dying.

Ibattz Mojo Refuel- comes with 2 batteries, 2 bumpers. Was going to buy a mophie, they are great as well... but being able to replace the battery in the case was what made me choose Ibattz, couldnt be happier

I used the Mophie JP on my 4 ....after using it for a few years with my 4 it took me all of 30 seconds to order a Mophie for my new 5 ..

I have NO brand loyalty but gosh if it works and is trouble free why spend the time and energy to look for something else

Bob G