What's new

Best app for tracking a workout??

Techie_Mom

Reaction score
I have an Elliptical that the monitor has recently stopped working. Nothing else wrong with the machine and I've continued using it.

But, it's proving difficult and I was hoping buying an app would help.

I'm considering this app and wanted to know if I needed a connector cord for it to work properly?? I've read and reread and can't make heads or tail.

$image-4101559797.jpg

Or is this app a case of sitting it on the monitor and it simply does the work and keeps me motivated. I am sooo very near my goal, I'm afraid of slipping (absolutely no willpower) without the support/function of the machine I love.

Thanks,

What does the app say that it actually does?

iPhoneMommy

"Be nice to people on your way up because you'll meet them on your way down." - Wilson Mizner

I didn't understand how this app keeps us motivated...still confused whats the basic features of this app???

check out some of the high rated fitness apps on the apple store (just type in fitness). i don't think you need one specific to the elliptical to keep you motivated. there are a lot of apps out there that help you plan daily weight loss goals and nutrition. most have some built in motivational stuff too... GL!