What's new

Bodyfate for iPhone on sale for limited time!

JanessaBToro

Reaction score
BodyFate for iPhone!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ Limited Time Sale ~~~~~~~~~~~

ABC 7 Los Angeles
"Many fitness applications have great visuals and they'll show you how to do the move as well as count the number of sets and repetitions. But this one is different because it challenges you to a game and dares you to get in shape." - link to Bodyfate story tinyurl(dot)com/3979x72

The highly acclaimed and most innovative, super fat-burning fitness app/game on the app store!

*** Listed as one of the best fitness apps of 2011 by SHAPE

*** Named as one of Apple's "2010 Hot Trends Personal Trainer iPhone apps".

*** NEW YORK TIMES "While a number of exercise apps tell you how to sculpt and tone in the gym, a new app from celebrity trainer Christine Hazelton does that as well as telling you how to work out when you don’t have a gym... – you can count on your quaking muscles to tell you how much of a workout you’ve had."

*** "Nothing kicks my ass more than BODYFATE! I'm leaner than ever. BF keeps the workouts entertaining and challenging because you never know what the hell is going to happen next! Christine is -bar-none- the most knowledgeable/innovative trainer I've ever trained with." THOMAS JANE (The Punisher, HBO's Hung)

*** "Coolest workout app period." DANE COOK

*** "This game is awesome! Like having Christine Hazelton (the best trainer I have ever worked with) in your pocket. It's foolproof, ingenious, fun to use and kicks my ass every time. I cannot recommend it highly enough." SONYA WALGER (Lost's Penny,Flash Forward)

*** MSN Listed as a "MUST HAVE" digital download.

*** Featured in MEN'S FITNESS

*** ABC NEWS "Many fitness applications have great visuals and they'll show you how to do the move as well as count the number of sets and repetitions. But this one is different because it challenges you to a game and dares you to get in shape."

BODYFATE is a full-body, circuit workout that entertains and challenges you, while getting you into the best shape of your life! Stop agonizing over what exercise to do next. Let the universe decide and step up to the challenge! Can You Handle Your Fate?

BODYFATE is scientifically designed to help you:

• MAXIMIZE FAT-BURNING
• GAIN MUSCLE
• INCREASE ENDURANCE
• INCREASE STRENGTH
• ELEVATE CARDIO-RESPIRATOY FITNESS
• IMPROVE BALANCE
• INCREASE CORE STRENGTH
• ENHANCE ATHLETIC PERFORMANCE
• BREAK PLATEAUS
• BOOST NUTRITIONAL KNOWLEDGE
• STAY MOTIVATED AND INSPIRED!

WANT TO LOSE EXCESS BODY FAT? Evidence proves that high-intensity, circuit or interval training not only results in tremendous caloric expenditure DURING the workout period, but raises your metabolic rate AFTERWARDS as well. This process is known as EPOC - excess post-exercise oxygen consumption and is essentially passive income for your body. During EPOC your system primarily uses fat and lactic acid as fuel. Because of BODYFATE's intense metabolic training system, you will reap the benefits of EPOC's fat-burning aftermath! No expensive trainer required.

Features:
• Beginner, intermediate & advanced levels
• Challenging and fun
• Never the same workout
• Intense, full-body circuit training
• Functional, multi-plane, non-machine based exercises
• Strong emphasis on core strength and multi-joint movements
• Moving snap shots instead of video for quick loading and less MB
• Simple directions and easier/harder options
• Entertaining nutritional education
• Customized equipment settings
• No gym required
• Expert tips
• Goal setting tools
• Inspirational sayings, quotes and affirmations
• Comedic cast of characters

IMORTANT NOTE:
BODYFATE LLC program is meant for healthy individuals with no pre-existing structural limitations or medical issues. It is highly recommended that you consult with your physician as well as a qualified fitness professional to conduct a full-body assessment/movement screen before beginning this or any new fitness program.
What's new

** Training log and a pause button coming soon! Thanks for your positive reviews and feedback!

itunes(dot)apple(dot)com/app/bodyfate/id369138637?mt=8