What's new

BB > Android > iPhone

gregski

Reaction score
Good morning everybody. I have been lurking around here for a while ever since I got my wife the 4S. I just switched from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to the iP5. While I am not a fanboy of any particular technology, I am a fan of things that work. I was a long time BlackBerry user until they went dormant. I then switched to the Android, which is a very powerful platform. But I found myself futzing with it more than using it. Which brings me to the iPhone. I picked up my iP5 last week and have been in the learning curve ever since. It is certainly not as customizable as the Android, but I think that is going to be a good thing. It will keep me out of trouble....hopefully. The forums are going to be a necessity. I went to the App Store to find a photo editing app and found there were about 10,000 of them! I don't have time to read reviews of every app out there, so I will be looking here to find what is working for others. The one thing I am not looking forward to is buying all new chargers, cables, etc. The price I pay I guess.

Have a happy and safe New Year!!

gregski said:
Good morning everybody. I have been lurking around here for a while ever since I got my wife the 4S. I just switched from the Samsung Galaxy S3 to the iP5. While I am not a fanboy of any particular technology, I am a fan of things that work. I was a long time BlackBerry user until they went dormant. I then switched to the Android, which is a very powerful platform. But I found myself futzing with it more than using it. Which brings me to the iPhone. I picked up my iP5 last week and have been in the learning curve ever since. It is certainly not as customizable as the Android, but I think that is going to be a good thing. It will keep me out of trouble....hopefully. The forums are going to be a necessity. I went to the App Store to find a photo editing app and found there were about 10,000 of them! I don't have time to read reviews of every app out there, so I will be looking here to find what is working for others. The one thing I am not looking forward to is buying all new chargers, cables, etc. The price I pay I guess.

Congrats and welcome....I like using iPhoto

32GB iPad 4 Retina/iPhone4s

Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure

poisonivy……iPF STAFF.
iPhoneForums.net Forum Rules - Please Read and Respect our Rules

Welcome to the iPhone community! I recommend Instagram!

Many thanks,
ASSASINATERZ