What's new

Battery Life/Performance

Melo870

Reaction score
I currently own a Samsung Omnia 2 i continuously have problems with my phone freezing up on me and my battery life sucks. Thats why i decide to upgrade to the iPhone 4 does this device suffers from the same issues???

One more question does my insurance plan carry over to my new phone because i hear if you break an iPhone you have to pay full retail!!

OMG it sucks so bad i cant wait til the 10th ready to hand it to someone so the can experience my pain

I have the HTC Incredible now, and the battery life is incredibly horrible. It's one of the main reasons I'm switching to the iPhone. I can't guarantee i'll be able to charge my phone at work, and If I forget my charger, i'm SOL. My battery now lasts about 8-10 hours with moderate use.

I hope the battery life on the iPhone is better than what I'm getting now.

I currently own a Samsung Omnia 2 i continuously have problems with my phone freezing up on me and my battery life sucks. !

The iPhone battery life is just fine -- better than the Android phones I used previously. Just close apps when not in use and you'll be very happy w/ the battery.

Sorry, can't comment on your insurance plan....

I have a i4 now for 3 months. I can leave the locations service and bluetooth and surf all and my batter drops from 100% to around 78-82% in one day. I have went 3 days without charging my i4 and still had 10-14% left. I am very pleased with battery life of my i4. My old 3gS and 3g did not last as long on a single charge.
So to be honest the i4 has very good battery life on iOS 4.2.1 and with location and bluetooth running.

Battery life is very good on my iphone 4. On my ex-Nokia I had to leave on charge all night and still would be nearly flat the next day after mid-day. With my iphone 4, I do not leave it on charge at night, I listen a lot to overseas streaming radio at night and in the morning I most of the time have around 70% left. Also the charging is very quick.

I forgot to add, I always have WIFI & Bluetoioth on.

Last edited:
I have a i4 now for 3 months. I can leave the locations service and bluetooth and surf all and my batter drops from 100% to around 78-82% in one day. I have went 3 days without charging my i4 and still had 10-14% left. I am very pleased with battery life of my i4. My old 3gS and 3g did not last as long on a single charge.
So to be honest the i4 has very good battery life on iOS 4.2.1 and with location and bluetooth running.

I don't know how your managing that. As with the 4G, and all my previous iPhones, I can turn the wifi off for half the day while at work, then turn mobile data off and wifi on when I get home. By then the battery is at around 70% with a few calls and texts and maybe abit of browsing. By the time I'm finished using it and plug it in when I go to bed I'm lucky if it's above 40%...