What's new

Battery Case

Status
Not open for further replies.

drivembig

Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for a case for my Iphone 4 and came across a case with a 1900MAH battery in it. The case plugs into the Iphone and has an on and off switch. When you need battery just turn it on. It comes with a USB to recharge it. Looks pretty cool. Does anyone have any input on how well these things work? Thanks in advance.

I'm using a generic non branded battery case straight from a major Chinese Electronic site....works well..it was cheap...mainly use on holidays...

The case that I am looking at is here

1900mAh black iphone4 & 4s USB charging external battery case brand new | eBayhanks for any opinion....

I'm using a generic non branded battery case straight from a major Chinese Electronic site....works well..it was cheap...mainly use on holidays...

There is a battery case with 3500mAh can be recommended for you, it can be vertical stand and with SIM card stock box, and with 4 LED indicator on its back,stylish design also. I just bought it from amazon a month ago and feel it was an amazing case for my iphone6. oopps,I just found that you are searching case for iphone4/s. Sorry.

And they were having this discussion more than 4 years ago. I am guessing they are long gone.

Since this thread is over 3 years old and the OP has not been back since then, this thread is now closed to further replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.