What's new

Backbeat 903

gr8danesrule

Reaction score
Anyone else having connection issues with the new Iphone and the backbeat 903? My husband and I had them with previous Iphone (mine 3G and is 3Gs) and we loved them, but now we hate them with the 4.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

My wife and I both had 3G phones. My contract expired so I upgraded to a 4, now every time I want to use the BackBeats I have to turn off BlueTooth (twice) and then when I turn it back on I can munally click the 9xxBackBeat in the bluetooth options screen to make it connect. It's annoying. I've reset the phones. I've restored my iPhone itself without restoring the backup, and still the phones don't work.

I started off with the 3gs making several purchases to compliment my phone and lifestyle. Just like you, I upgraded to the iPhone 4 and now none of my accessories function properly. I have come to a conclusion that the problem lies within the operating functions of the ipod/iphone control talk features. The iphone 4 corded mic headset has a 5 button function where as the 3 and 3gs only had a 3 button function. Evidently, there are some manufacturers that needs to either offer firmware upgrades for bluetooth devices or start selling products that is compatible for iphone 4 use.