What's new

Auto Text Messaging - App for?

RMH

Reaction score
Hi All - I have spent a few days now searching for an app that will send an predefined text message with repeat capabilities straight from my iphone 4s that does not go through some in-the-cloud web service... I want those who get my text to be able to 'reply' to the text and it doesn't seem to work using a web service to send the text...

Now, there is an app for everything but... is there an app for that?

Hi RMH:
I was searching the web and came across a question you posted that I need help with as well, did you ever find an app that would do automatic texting/predefined texts on a schedule that you can set?

Hi Guys,

We also found this problem, couldn't find a solution so are developing something for it - did you every find an app.

We are currently looking for test users if you'd like to get your hands on our app - where are you based?

If you like to be involved please drop me an email on ***Moderation Notice***
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

We also found this problem, couldn't find a solution so are developing something for it - did you every find an app.

We are currently looking for test users if you'd like to get your hands on our app - where are you based?

If you like to be involved please drop me an email on ***Moderation Notice***
Mike
Please refrain from postin personal information in the Forum. Such as, but not limited to, email addresses and/or phone numbers. Thanks!