What's new

Auto download fail retry

sourav5037

Reaction score
Here's the catch, I have an iPhone 5, ios7.1.2. I am in an area of pretty bad connectivity, so while downloading larger apps, most of the time the download fails and I have to keep on retrying time and again with each failure. It's a sheer waste of time babysitting for each download. So is there anything for automatic download retry?? Please help. Thanx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might want to turn off Cellular Data, so that apps are forced to wait until you have wifi before downloading.

Settings/iTunes & App Store/Use Cellular Data/Off

The download fails. And I am jailbroken and use the tweak 3G restrictor which allows me to download apps using 3G of any size. I just want something that will automatically trigger retry on each download failure?

OK. I'm not jailbroken, so I'll leave this one to one of our members who is. There's likely something out there.

May be there is no tweak which you want like that

There used to be a tweak called "Auto App Updater" that could do that. It wasn't the main purpose of the tweak, but you could set it up to do that. However, it's not working on iOS 7.x. Sorry.

I'm also writing to say that I deleted your other thread you started today on this same topic. Making more than one post not only fragments the conversation and makes it hard to follow - it's against the forum rules. Please keep any follow-ups, discussion or updates on this topic to this thread; do not start another. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

I don't know how to delete a thread. I thought this post is in the wrong section. So I made another in the correct section. Hope u understand and sorry for the inconvenience. And thanx mate. :)