What's new

Atomic Industries is a Supporting Vendor!

Roy promised the same today but have heard no more, its a shame as they are nice cases but you do make a very good point.

Hmm turns out when they said they would be sending me a replacement today, they actually meant Thursday...

This company Lol

Just got my hybrid case and it doesn't cause any signal issues. My phone works beautifully and the case is solid! The only thing I have to complain about is that it took almost three weeks to get to me. I paid priority mail which was 13 dollars and it came priority but was only 6 dollars as postage said. They sent the electronic tracking but didn't deliver it to the post office until a week after sending me the tracking number. The other thing was it came in a plastic bag with a note that said sorry for the packaging we are updating our retail packaging. It just seemed if I was spending over 100 bucks it would be in at least some sort of packaging other than a ziploc plastic bag!
The case is great though looks awesome on my phone and I have gotten a few complements in the short time I have had it.

I ordered on 12/13 hybrid case and have heard nothing 2 weeks later and 2 emails to customer service not answered???

Scary..for this money to get no answers or service

Goodness, I have never heard sooo many negative remarks against a company ever before such as this one. Let it be from unpromised shipment dates, screw ups with billing/refunds/returns, horrible customer service ect, ect. People, I'd say when a company and their product has horrible remarks against them, DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. I fell into it, bought a case and now it is sitting in a closet shelf. Definitely not worth the amount of money they charge. Just my honest 2 cents.

This is nothing new from this company. I've warned you all awile ago. If you want an Aluminum Case that WORKS and has the BEST customer service, Go to E13ctron.com
It's a Amazing case.

I have two Atomic hybrids for sale. 1 white, 1 black and I have several caps to chose from. I sold my IPhones so I have no use for these cases anymore. They are both pretty much brand new. 50 bucks shipped. I will ship the same day payment is made and provide a tracking number. I can provide pics upon request.

Nobody wants these for 50 bucks shipped? I have several colors to choose from. I will ship the same day payment is received.

I sold the cases but I have 2 Atomic Hybrid caps for sale, 1 Nickel and 1 orange. Here are a few pics.
Nickel Cap
nickel.jpg

Nickel, Chrome and Orange. Sold the Chrome already but have the other two still.
photo3-2.jpg

Nobody wants these for 50 bucks shipped? I have several colors to choose from. I will ship the same day payment is received.

What color caps and how much do you want for each cap? - without the hybrid piece - that, I already have.