What's new

Atomic Industries is a Supporting Vendor!

iPhone4Forum.net would like to welcome Atomic Industries as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Atomic iPhone 4 Case - The Ultimate iPhone4 Case

Thank you for the opportunity to sponsor this growing forum. Atomic Industries is proud to introduce to iPhone4 users a beautiful new case made from the highest grade aircraft aluminum called the Atomic Billet. This is a 2 piece modular case that is amazingly strong yet thin and stylish retaining the overall feel of the iPhone4. Our case is precision engineered and CNC machined. At 22 grams, this is one of the lightest aluminum cases out there. Our case comes is several stunning colors and are in stock, available for next day delivery if need be with no wait. We have designed the the inner barrier of this case to suspend the stainless steel antenna from contact eliminating the death grip signal degradation issue. To keep the design slim and stealth weve also engineered the case without the neccessity of bulky rubber linings or wearable sponges that do not add significant shock absorbing value.

Click our banner above and visit our website for more information and to place your order. For questions or customer service, email us at [email protected]

Welcome to the site Atomic!

Those are one SICK looking cases!
Any deals for the forum? :D

Also to ship to London in the UK it says the cheapest possible shipping available to me is $82.87 that's only a couple bucks short of being more then the actual case and the carbon fibre back plate combined!! Giving me a total of $167.85

That's insane!

I was about to purchase until I was hit with that. If you provide some realistic shipping costs I will gladly purchase, until then...

Those are one SICK looking cases!
Any deals for the forum? :D

This ^^

And what is the difference between your cases and the Vapor cases from elementcases?

ElementCASE

We precision engineered our case not to require rubber linings or bulky sponges that may or may not work. We have a thinner side wall, lower profile, and smaller windows designed around customer feed back for stealthier look. Our logo is tastefully placed, and not over done. Ours is lighter using 7075 grade aluminum.

From what we've been reading, another huge difference is that we have available for NEXT DAY delivery, customer service that will respond promptly, easy online purchasing, and our carbon fiber texture plate is reusable. Due to our efficient manufacturing, we are passing on production savings to the customers at an introductory $69.99

Regarding overseas, I would suggest USPS mail instead of fedex, as thats much cheaper. I would also suggest a group buy. If you can get 10 more people who want the case, we will cover the shipping as incentive to you.

James@ Atomic

Regarding overseas, I would suggest USPS mail instead of fedex, as thats much cheaper. I would also suggest a group buy. If you can get 10 more people who want the case, we will cover the shipping as incentive to you.

James@ Atomic

Thanks for getting back to me James.

Yeah I can see some subtle differences when comparing the 2 products.

I like your product, I also like the fact it's actually in stock. I have been waiting for almost 6 weeks for the people at element cases to get back to be regarding my pre-order on the Vapor case and frankly I'm fed up with them.

I would like to buy from you but when entering delivery destination there wasn't a USPS mail option available to me (as you mentioned above), just 3 different very expensive FedEx options?

James@ Atomic

Thanks for getting back to me James.

Yeah I can see some subtle differences when comparing the 2 products.

I like your product, I also like the fact it's actually in stock. I have been waiting for almost 6 weeks for the people at element cases to get back to be regarding my pre-order on the Vapor case and frankly I'm fed up with them.

I would like to buy from you but when entering delivery destination there wasn't a USPS mail option available to me (as you mentioned above), just 3 different very expensive FedEx options?

Sorry to hear about the 6 week wait. Sometimes manufacturing has its bumps that are out of the control of the sales team. Fortunately, we do it all in house, so can have a bit more control.

I found out that its $28.00 for 6 day - USPS shipping. You can pay via paypal and put the specifics of the shipping (add $28.00.) We will have to add "SAMPLE" to the package to avoid duty which could run 15%.

Hope that helps.

James @ Atomic

Your case looks great and very slick. The one view I didn't see was the side with the volume buttons on it. The vapor case seems to have those buttons made into it, how does your case handle the buttons?

Your case looks great and very slick. The one view I didn't see was the side with the volume buttons on it. The vapor case seems to have those buttons made into it, how does your case handle the buttons?

The Vapor case doesn't have those buttons made into it, check this picture:

vapor.jpg

Ordering one tonight! Screw Element who will not return emails or even send me one to say I can order, when I put my name in just 2 weeks after they came out. You will have a happy customer if this is as nice as it looks.