What's new

At&t or Verizon

dan323

Reaction score
MY wife wants to change carriers and wants one of these two to get the iPhone with.
Which carrier is better ?
Are the prices comparable ?
Is the service quality similar ?

service quality similar depend on your location. I pay for service quality and in my area is Verizon however is not the same all around.

In my area, AT&T is way stronger. So check and see which network is stronger in your area.

Yeah it all depends on the coverage in your area. AT&T blows chunks around here, Verizon is king. It all depends on your area.

At&t IMO is better for data speeds. Faster internet etc. GSM seems so much faster than CDMA.

I would suggest checking the coverage in your area. Personally I would ask a few people with an iPhone and ask what carrier they're on and how is the device itself. If nothing is wrong go with the best company in your area once again. If nothing else works go for sprint and they're unlimited plan

Definatly check your area for who has better coverage. I live in an are where it was pretty much all verizon for a long time. AT&T has just moved in since they bought out a smaller carrier. In my area verizon is best for all around coverage.

I think AT&T has a larger footprint and much more reliable service. I have had both and love AT&T.

I've had Verizon for years. Just like everyone else said check your coverage. But do remember both carriers charge you if you go over on your data! That will get you if your not careful.

I love Verizon. I have never drop the call. Heck i now get full signal ans a 3G signal at my grandparents in arkansas which is out in the middle of nowhere. But as everyone else has said ibwould still check with others who have the iphone and see how theyvfavir their current carrier in your area. Plus there's always Sprint, if your in a more populated area, and they still have unlimited data.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

AT&T gives You more phone capability (via talk & surf). But then again everything depends. $$$, location, etc.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

AntonCartel said:
AT&T gives You more phone capability (via talk & surf). But then again everything depends. $$$, location, etc.

Sent from my iPad using iPF.net

Thats not a major sales point when the network itself is disturbing. Hello can you hear anyone now? Nope let's go check out a Verizon store.

all carriers now offer a trial period. so why not get 1 iphone from each carrier and then decide. based on your personal results.

Well thanks for everyone's input. AT&T has good coverage here so does Verizon and sprint. AT&T has the better prices for the Family plan. To bad we can't buy family data plans.