What's new

AT&T Expects iPhone 5 Launch at End of September

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
7777-9-pin-dock-connector.JPG

Boy Genius Report writes that it has heard from a trust source at AT&T that the carrier is expecting to start selling Apple’s next iPhone in either the third or fourth week in September, and has told all its employees to be ready for a big push all the way through to the middle of October. Another AT&T source backs up the information from the first source, saying that a big training event that had been planned to take place during the first week of October has been moved to a later date, because of a forthcoming “huge announcement.” Apple is widely expected to be announcing the launch of its newest iPhone on September 12, and it looks like the launch, in the US at least, will be just a few days later, as has been widely expected. There is still no confirmation about the new iPhone’s name, however.

Source: iPhone 5 release date: AT&T is prepping for late-September launch

I call bs that they received training on it as I work for Tier 1 iOS support and we don't find out about or get training for anything before hand. Hell, even our iMacs at work weren't upgraded to Mountain Lion until after launch day.

My friend works for ATT&T and let's Just say I've seen the new iPhone. It looks sick as ***Moderation Notice***

Last edited by a moderator: