What's new

Apple Watch Disappointments

I wasn't going to order one either, but I've been gifted one. Now, I can't say no, can I? I almost did. But I got to thinking the more I know about the Watch, the more I can help others with problems and issues. There will be questions. And if you don't have the watch, you will not be able to answer many of what is asked. You won't have that first hand experience. Good or bad, I want that experience. It helps I'm getting it for free though! :D It'll be the Sport 42mm in Space Gray. I didn't get the gift card until a couple days after the pre-orders began, so I'm looking at June. I really don't want it that much. I'm sure as heck am not going to be checking and refreshing my shipping status every 5 minutes. It'll come when it's ready to come. LOL

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

It may surprise you. I remember my first cell phone, a gift. I thought, emergencies only...back then, who knew how they would take over our lives.

I'm dissapointed that my watch can't or won't send a text message. I can call with it, i can even send imessages. But a text allways fails for some reason.
Nvm it's been solved it can send text messages now.

Last edited: