What's new

Apple to Announce iPhone 5 At Event on October 4

The point of buying and iPhone 5 is way out of the picture. If you own the iPhone 4 take my word and do not buy the IPhone 5. There are minor differences from the 4 and the 5. The iPhone 4 will have iOS 5 just the the iPhone 5.

ROTFLMAO

This thread keeps getting funnier by the post.

1) The next iPhone will have the A5 dual core processor.
2) See #1.

That is the reason people on iPhone 4s, even those still under contract, will buy/upgrade to one. And iPhone 3GS users will upgrade just as fast.

Skull One said:
ROTFLMAO

This thread keeps getting funnier by the post.

1) The next iPhone will have the A5 dual core processor.
2) See #1.

That is the reason people on iPhone 4s, even those still under contract, will buy/upgrade to one. And iPhone 3GS users will upgrade just as fast.

8 mpx camera as well. I am sure other features as well. Apple always surprises us.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

himynameisryan said:
The point of buying and iPhone 5 is way out of the picture. If you own the iPhone 4 take my word and do not buy the IPhone 5. There are minor differences from the 4 and the 5. The iPhone 4 will have iOS 5 just the the iPhone 5.

And you have a magic crystal ball told you all this,right?v-rolls eyes-

himynameisryan said:

Not true! The new iPhone will almost for sure feature a new A5 processor 1G of RAM, an 8 mp camera, text to speech assistant, and better antenna design just to name a few. All of which will not be present in the iOS 5 update. If I was eligible for an upgrade, I would DEFINITELY get the new iPhone. Unfortunately, I got the iPhone 4 in April, so I am not able to upgrade for awhile but am impatiently waiting for iOS 5!!!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

I wish Apple would stream the event on the net for the rest of us

I wish Apple would stream the event on the net for the rest of us

they have done but you can imagine it would take down their servers if they opened live stream to every one and its more incentive to go out and buy an apple product, when they do stream the events live like when apple announced Lion OSX they did stream it live. But not the wwdc and when they did stream it the event was only available to mac users who where using safari..

but if not then its available on the site literally 30 minutes later so it does not make a difference if they stream it live or not imo.. or course it means waiting longer but its worth the wait.