What's new

Apple Store

doubs

Reaction score
Not sure where to put this, but figured it would be good for people to know. I havn't seen where anyone else has put it, although I'm sure I could have missed it.

I was at a friends house and walked over to pick my Iphone 4 up and the screen was cracked all across and down it from being dropped :O , never found out who dropped it. Well I went to the Apple store and they took my iphone 4, and went to the back and came out with a new, (im sure refurbished), and gave it to me. They said they cover cracked screens under warranty the first time it happens. If it happens again I'll have to pay to have it fixed or for a replacement. I believe they said $200.00

I did not know this so I thought I would share it.

So I am very happy with Apple at the moment, although Jailbreaking is giving me problems this time.

That's awesome! I just did a check for Apple Store locations in Dayton and there are many listings but none are called "The Apple Store". The listings are for places like AT&T, Verizon, Best Buy, Radio Shack, MacTown, etc.

Are these the same as what other people refer to as "the Apple Store"?

You lucked out with the Apple Store!!! By the way, did you have a protective case on the iPhone before the drop? If not, R U going to put one on it now?

That's a close call. Good job to Apple store and your iPhone's warranty! I hope next time you'd put a shock resistant case and screen protectors on your iPhone to avoid another bad drop :p Now how would jailbreaking give you problems this time around?

I had a skull candy case, which i really like, there was some moisture so I took it off to let it dry out and that is when someone picked it up and dropped it. The Apple Store is an actual store operated by Apple.

I do not know why Jailbreaking was a problem. I've followed all the tutorials, I finally was able to jb after this post, after trying atleast 20 times and two computers and installing and reinstalling everything several times.