What's new

Apple Rolls Out iOS 8.1.3 with Bug Fixes & Storage Size Requirement Reduction for Updates

I'm not happy, it's hit my battery on the i6

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Does this update fixes the problem of camera? My camera(rear) freezes when moving the device. Does this update fix that? I use 4s.

Does this update fixes the problem of camera? My camera(rear) freezes when moving the device. Does this update fix that? I use 4s.
The rear camera on my iPhone 4S was working perfectly before the iOS 8.1.3 update and is still working without problems.

When you say the rear camera on your iPhone freezes, what exactly happens? Do you see anything on the screen when aiming and moving the iPhone about?

The rear camera on my iPhone 4S was working perfectly before the iOS 8.1.3 update and is still working without problems.

When you say the rear camera on your iPhone freezes, what exactly happens? Do you see anything on the screen when aiming and moving the iPhone about?
The camera gets freeze while moving the phone, I.e., the image gets struck(in screen) while moving then becomes normal when I stop moving after some seconds.[emoji21]

The camera gets freeze while moving the phone, I.e., the image gets struck(in screen) while moving then becomes normal when I stop moving after some seconds.[emoji21]
It wasn't mentioned separately on the list:
image.jpg

Maybe one of these fixes will help with your problem:
- Turn off your iPhone, turn it on after approximately ten minutes.

- Reset it: press and hold Home and Power button simultaneously until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both. Your iPhone will power up on it's own.
This kind of reset won't remove data or settings.

- Reset all settings: this will delete stored information, you'll have to look through the Settings app afterwards to choose everything the way you prefer it.
It's done in Settings - General - Reset - Reset all Settings.

- As a last resort: restore your device, use iTunes on your computer for this. Make sure iTunes is up to date, backup your iPhone and restore it.

Lol downloaded it with some issues ❄
Welcome to iPhoneForums, @seiko_chan!

Did you reset your device after updating?
To reset: press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both. Your device will power up on it's own.
This won't remove data or settings. In most cases it will help fixing minor issues.

Welcome to iPhoneForums, @seiko_chan!

Did you reset your device after updating?
To reset: press and hold Home and Power button until you see the Apple logo. Let go of both. Your device will power up on it's own.
This won't remove data or settings. In most cases it will help fixing minor issues.
Thank you [emoji4]