Editor in Chief
- Jul 27, 2011
- Reaction score
Apple mobile device owners may be pleased to see a new update rolling out to their devices sometime soon starting today. Apple just started pushing out a new OTA update of iOS which is version 8.1.3. The update is relatively minor, but for those affected by the minor bugs, it should be appreciated.
Here's a quick breakdown of what is fixed or added:
- Fixed an issue which prevented some users from entering their Apple ID passwords for Messages and FaceTime
- Fixed a bug that caused Spotlight to stop displaying app results
- Fixed a problem that prevented multitasking gestures from working on the iPad
- Reduces the amount of storage space required to perform an iOS update
- Adds new configuration options for education standardized testing.
Of course, Apple is currently working on a fix for that issue and it should show up in the next update. We will keep you posted, so stay tuned!