Apple Music to MP3 Player

Discussion in 'Apple Music' started by Frhyme, Dec 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Frhyme

Frhyme New Member

Hi everybody!
    I am new to this forum and I really hope this is the right section to post my question!!
    I want to transfer some tracks from my Apple Music and transfer it on my old mp3 player. Is there a legal way to do so?

Thank you in advance :)

2. scifan57

scifan57 Super Moderator Staff Member

Are these downloaded Apple Music tracks? Those are only playable on devices with a current Apple Music subscription and can't be downloaded to another device such as your old MP3 player. In addition the downloaded songs are only playable while your subscription is active.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. zstairlessone

zstairlessone Well-Known Member

If they are tracks you bought and you have two devices (2 PCs / laptops or a combo of one each) or more with iTunes on them you can use iTunes to convert the tracks to .mp3 by telling iTunes to convert imported songs to .mp3 and importing them (at least it works on my version on music I originally put in from CD in Apple's format)

• Like Like x 2
  4. melissssa

melissssa New Member

o_OIn general, Apple Music is impossible to be played on an old MP3 player(as what you called)
    Apple Music is protected by DRM protection, so the songs you download from Apple music can only be played by Apple products.
    However, there are a way to break the barrier - use
    A Piracy Tool to convert the DRM-ed files to MP3.:D

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 23, 2016