What's new

Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus Pricing, Pre-order Dates & Retail Shipping Dates

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iphone-6s3.jpg

Here are all the launch details for the pre-order dates and pricing on the new Apple iPhone 6s and iPhone 6S Plus. Both of these iconic devices will be released (in the US and other preliminary markets) on Friday, September 25th. They will be available at regular retail outlets like Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile and Sprint, as well as Apple Stores and other Apple retail partners like Best Buy.

Pre-orders for the Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus will hit Apple’s website at 12:00 a.m. PDT, Saturday, September 12th. Typically pre-orders for the carriers will occur on or near the same day as the Apple store. Here are the prices listed for the different tiers of devices:
  • iPhone 6s 16GB: $199 on contract, $649 full retail
  • iPhone 6s 64GB: $299 on contract, $749 full retail
  • iPhone 6s 128GB: $399 on contract, $849 full retail
  • iPhone 6s Plus 16GB: $299 on contract, $749 full retail
  • iPhone 6s Plus 64GB: $399 on contract, $849 full retail
  • iPhone 6s Plus 128GB: $499 on contract, $949 full retail

I am betting a good number based on the updates they reviewed at the presentation....

I have my deposit in already there (Ver...). They were taking deposits last Friday...

Those prices full retail are the most outrageous nonsense I've ever seen , ever, for a PHONE! I love my 6, but me putting 1k on a cell phone, idiotic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those prices full retail are the most outrageous nonsense I've ever seen , ever, for a PHONE! I love my 6, but me putting 1k on a cell phone, idiotic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Those prices are quite similar to last years prices for the 6 and 6 Plus.

Last edited:
I watched the event today on Apple TV and I like the new iphone 6s plus but I have a 2 year contract with AT+T that won't allow me the new phone till the end of 2016 I can't see paying a thousand plus a service plan fee so I will stay with my 6 plus till the iPhone 7 , if it's called that comes. I will be getting the 128gb Apple TV though