What's new

Apple iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus Officially Revealed; Full Features and Specs

I love my 6 plus but I really WANT a 6s plus!!! [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

I am wondering if this is the year a real world phone is available. It kind of sounds like an unlocked version will be able to change carriers without losing LTE. But I am sure we will here more about that soon. Or perhaps they covered it when they were talking about antennas and I didn't get it.

I am wondering if this is the year a real world phone is available. It kind of sounds like an unlocked version will be able to change carriers without losing LTE. But I am sure we will here more about that soon. Or perhaps they covered it when they were talking about antennas and I didn't get it.
They did say it covers 23 LTE bands, more than any other phone. I'd say it's as close to a true world phone as you can get right now.

Unlike in the USA, buyers in Canada and several other countries can order unlocked SIM-free models at full price directly from the Apple online store from day one.
Yes, We can in the UK.

My worry was about AT&T and the antennas. I remembered from last go-round that unlocked was T-mobile and didn't get the fastest AT&T antenna and looks like that might still be the case as well as no CDMA antenna. So while I am hanging on to my grandfathered plans I want the phone with the fastest antenna for that service but if it isn't subsidized, then I want it to work equally well on all services so I can choose what I want. I don't understand why Apple puts up with this from AT&T now that they aren't allowed to sell the subsidized AT&T iPhone.