What's new

Apple iPhone 13 vs Apple iPhone 13 Pro

apoorvasheth

Reaction score
Hello All,

Good Morning! Hope you all are doing good! Now I am planning to buy between Apple 13 & Apple 13 Pro of size either 128GB or 256GB but, I have certain queries to have it addressed before I move further with my decision of purchase of either of them.

A bit background of where I come from: So I have so far been an Android user & Symbian user before that. These where the smartphones I have used in my past:

a) Nokia 6600 b) Nokia 3250 c) Nokia C6 d) Samsung Galaxy Note 1 e) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 f) Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.

My usage: I check emails, sometimes surf on Facebook/Twitter, read articles on Quora, browse webpages on Chrome, watch lots of videos on YouTube (I am not a YouTUber), listen to lots of Hindi music on Spotify, Make & Receive calls, sometimes send SMS, lots of WhatsApp messaging for work & personal, love taking pictures but I seldomly go out, like to shoot videos but not a dedicated videographer, keep updating internal apps via Google PlayStore & OS updates as well via Settings (very much active on this), take backups to PC if data is full but I feel with a 128GB Storage space, that probably shouldn't be an issue.

Why am I switching? Well, all this while I have been an Android user so now, want to try something new & exciting. I've heard that Apple mobile phones are very reliable, secure from virus attacks, functions super smoothly, cameras are the best, very high on status symbol & "ShOw OFf" but I am not buying Apple for this reason. I am kind of a person who spends at one shot but wants to buy the best so moving forward down to 5 to 6 years, my mobile should still do its best in comparision to the new products available in the "Consumer Electronics Market". I am kind of a person who do not keep switching mobile phones every now & than, say within 6 months or a year. I live with my cellphone for atleast 6 to 7 years like I was with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus for 8yrs (bought in May 2014). Its Camera picture quality is still the "BEST" even in today's time & can easily beat today's mobile phone in the range of 20k INR to 45KINR, I am sure on this.

Anyway'z, now these are the Apps I use: Truecaller, WhatsApp, few banking apps, JioTV App, Tata Sky App, Gmail, Outlook, Spotify, GPay, etc...

Now most importantly, I AM NOT A GAMER ON A MOBILE PHONE AT ALL. I am of a strong believer that a Mobile Phone is never meant for gaming purpose! Gaming is such a DyNamic concept that it require is own world & space rather than being stucked into such small world - Mobile phone.

I strongly believe that to TRULY ENJOY A SUPER GAMING EXPERIENCE, it has to be played on a LCD/OLED Television screen of atleast 40inch or above & a Home Theatre connected to it (will be like a icing on a cake) to get that Super Best experience ever. Playing games just for timepass while on move in your journey is somewhat ok but a true experience on a Cellphone? A BIG NO! Infact the amount of heat that these games can create will bring down the overall life of any cellphone from 7 years to 4-5years approx, is what I feel b'coz, Heat is the enemy of electronic components. Kindly correct me if I am wrong. I have never played a single game on my S6 Edge Plus hence, it survived for 8 years & above all, I maintain it well! It has fallen from my hands only for twice & that too at a small distance from Air to surface.

I am also looking forward to a very good battery life b'coz as its being a golden line saying: "You all of the best in your cellphone BUT, what if the battery drains down quickly? What's all those features & functions given in the cellphone be of a benefit to you when the screen itself turnoff unless again charged"? Its like one has an SUV car parked in his/her compound but with no fuel, what will you do with that SUV than? Take selfies (-; ?

Storage: I really don't know what storage space shall I go ahead with - 128GB or 256GB? B'coz, there is a very big difference in price between the two. Yesterday in the night, I sat down to check towards what will my internal storage utilise: So here it is:

10GB - WhatsApp
3-4GB - Apps
4-5GB - Photos
5-7GB - Videos
0.5GB - SMS
100MB - 200MB - Docs

These are all tentitave space figures that I have mentioned above just to be on a safer side & it might increase especially for these - Photos, Videos & Apps.

I am a bit open on my budget BUT, I am very confused right now.

On the other end for a sec, it also comes in my mind WHY not to go-ahead with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 12GB/256GB which cost far less than Apple iPhone 13 Pro (128GB), & comes with more space & RAM plus the SPen (which I don't use it much though) & is at the topmost of the line in its series. I wonder why Apple 13 Pro still cost much expensive than this high in line Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone whereas iPhone 13 is at the mid line btw iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Max & that too in 128GB?

Kindly put in your suggestions please! Thanks for your help & suggesstion way in advance!

Have a Nice Day! (-:

Last edited:
Hello All,

Good Morning! Hope you all are doing good! Now I am planning to buy between Apple 13 & Apple 13 Pro of size either 128GB or 256GB but, I have certain queries to have it addressed before I move further with my decision of purchase of either of them.

A bit background of where I come from: So I have so far been an Android user & Symbian user before that. These where the smartphones I have used in my past:

a) Nokia 6600 b) Nokia 3250 c) Nokia C6 d) Samsung Galaxy Note 1 e) Samsung Galaxy Note 3 f) Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus.

My usage: I check emails, sometimes surf on Facebook/Twitter, read articles on Quora, browse webpages on Chrome, watch lots of videos on YouTube (I am not a YouTUber), listen to lots of Hindi music on Spotify, Make & Receive calls, sometimes send SMS, lots of WhatsApp messaging for work & personal, love taking pictures but I seldomly go out, like to shoot videos but not a dedicated videographer, keep updating internal apps via Google PlayStore & OS updates as well via Settings (very much active on this), take backups to PC if data is full but I feel with a 128GB Storage space, that probably shouldn't be an issue.

Why am I switching? Well, all this while I have been an Android user so now, want to try something new & exciting. I've heard that Apple mobile phones are very reliable, secure from virus attacks, functions super smoothly, cameras are the best, very high on status symbol & "ShOw OFf" but I am not buying Apple for this reason. I am kind of a person who spends at one shot but wants to buy the best so moving forward down to 5 to 6 years, my mobile should still do its best in comparision to the new products available in the "Consumer Electronics Market". I am kind of a person who do not keep switching mobile phones every now & than, say within 6 months or a year. I live with my cellphone for atleast 6 to 7 years like I was with Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus for 8yrs (bought in May 2014). Its Camera picture quality is still the "BEST" even in today's time & can easily beat today's mobile phone in the range of 20k INR to 45KINR, I am sure on this.

Anyway'z, now these are the Apps I use: Truecaller, WhatsApp, few banking apps, JioTV App, Tata Sky App, Gmail, Outlook, Spotify, GPay, etc...

Now most importantly, I AM NOT A GAMER ON A MOBILE PHONE AT ALL. I am of a strong believer that a Mobile Phone is never meant for gaming purpose! Gaming is such a DyNamic concept that it require is own world & space rather than being stucked into such small world - Mobile phone.

I strongly believe that to TRULY ENJOY A SUPER GAMING EXPERIENCE, it has to be played on a LCD/OLED Television screen of atleast 40inch or above & a Home Theatre connected to it (will be like a icing on a cake) to get that Super Best experience ever. Playing games just for timepass while on move in your journey is somewhat ok but a true experience on a Cellphone? A BIG NO! Infact the amount of heat that these games can create will bring down the overall life of any cellphone from 7 years to 4-5years approx, is what I feel b'coz, Heat is the enemy of electronic components. Kindly correct me if I am wrong. I have never played a single game on my S6 Edge Plus hence, it survived for 8 years & above all, I maintain it well! It has fallen from my hands only for twice & that too at a small distance from Air to surface.

I am also looking forward to a very good battery life b'coz as its being a golden line saying: "You all of the best in your cellphone BUT, what if the battery drains down quickly? What's all those features & functions given in the cellphone be of a benefit to you when the screen itself turnoff unless again charged"? Its like one has an SUV car parked in his/her compound but with no fuel, what will you do with that SUV than? Take selfies (-; ?

Storage: I really don't know what storage space shall I go ahead with - 128GB or 256GB? B'coz, there is a very big difference in price between the two. Yesterday in the night, I sat down to check towards what will my internal storage utilise: So here it is:

10GB - WhatsApp
3-4GB - Apps
4-5GB - Photos
5-7GB - Videos
0.5GB - SMS
100MB - 200MB - Docs

These are all tentitave space figures that I have mentioned above just to be on a safer side & it might increase especially for these - Photos, Videos & Apps.

I am a bit open on my budget BUT, I am very confused right now.

On the other end for a sec, it also comes in my mind WHY not to go-ahead with Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra 12GB/256GB which cost far less than Apple iPhone 13 Pro (128GB), & comes with more space & RAM plus the SPen (which I don't use it much though) & is at the topmost of the line in its series. I wonder why Apple 13 Pro still cost much expensive than this high in line Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra smartphone whereas iPhone 13 is at the mid line btw iPhone 13 & iPhone 13 Max & that too in 128GB?

Kindly put in your suggestions please! Thanks for your help & suggesstion way in advance!

Have a Nice Day! (-:

If you want an iPhone with the best camera, you could choose the iPhone 13 Pro. Keep in mind though that, if you want take advantage of Apple’s 4 K Pro Res video, you will need to buy a minimum storage of 256 GB.