Bkdodger65 Well-Known Member Sep 12, 2017 #17 Let's see what kind of work day we having... Sneak in a little hopefully
scifan5772 Administrator Staff member Sep 12, 2017 #20 spencerdl said: I'm ready... View attachment 36121 Click to expand... Credit card all polished up and well fed?
spencerdl said: I'm ready... View attachment 36121 Click to expand... Credit card all polished up and well fed?
J. A.72 Administrator Staff member Sep 12, 2017 #23 A little more than 2 hours until the event starts.
iDude Administrator Staff member Sep 12, 2017 #24 So who thinks we'll see an Apple Watch 3 announced along side the phones today?
Pinkpoison42 Administrator Staff member Sep 12, 2017 #27 iDan said: Less then 1 hour to go? Click to expand... YAY..... Getting excited now
scifan5772 Administrator Staff member Sep 12, 2017 #29 iDan said: The live stream has started! Click to expand... I’m watching the introduction now.
iPhone and Apple News Baseus PicoGo AM31 Review: The Ultra-Mini Magnetic Power Bank with Kickstand ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon
iPhone 16 Accessories SmallRig All-in-One Universal Quick Release Phone Video Rig Kit Pro for iPhone ThatTechyGuy 👍 4 Amazon