What's new

Apple care

dave307

Reaction score
some advice Please.
Beginning of this year i bought a MacBook Air 13ins.as all this is new to me,would you recommend that I purchased the Apple Care.To cover this MacBook.
Thanks very much
David.

Only you can answer this. Apple Care is like an insurance policy for your device

I have bought two MacBook Pro since 2011 and both times I bought Apple Care too.
I never needed to have any repairs done but I had the peace of mind should I need to.
I found the phone help invaluable and the service second to none for anything that I couldn't manage or just to tell me how to do something in the early days.
I would say yes to Apple Care and will buy it again with my next new MacBook.

Hope that helps.

I moved your thread to the right forum.

I have bought two MacBook Pro since 2011 and both times I bought Apple Care too.
I never needed to have any repairs done but I had the peace of mind should I need to.
I found the phone help invaluable and the service second to none for anything that I couldn't manage or just to tell me how to do something in the early days.
I would say yes to Apple Care and will buy it again with my next new MacBook.

Hope that helps.

I will on my first MacBook (ordering next month) and have for every Apple purchase to date. I agree, peace of mind is a valuable gain for something as simple as Apple Care [emoji106]

Hi That sound very good. As I said today's the day Monday I will be looking into it. Many Thanks once again. David.

Have done it 10min ago £229.00p
Thought I'd let you know.. Thanks all.
David,
Thanks for letting us know David.
You did the right thing, Your new MacBook Air cost you a lot of money so now you have peace of mind should anything go wrong or you simply need help.

In case you don't know there is a free number if you want to call Apple.
0800 048 0408.