What's new

Apple App Store & iTunes Experiencing Intermittent Service Downtime

I thought the app store was working here but when i tried to access my account i got.....plist parsing error.

I'm having trouble updating apps and downloading new apps after updating to iOS 8.2. Pls help. Anybody with similar issues?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to iPhoneForums, Donbaba!

The Stores (App Store, iTunes Store, ...) are down right now. It's not possible to update or install apps.

Thanks for responding so quickly. I appreciate. Any idea why the store is down and when it's likely gonna be up?

I'm using the US App Store on my devices, and I don't have problems opening the app.

I'm not able to take a look at my Apple ID (message: Cannot connect to iTunes Store), it's not possible to update apps or install purchased apps.

Thanks for responding so quickly. I appreciate. Any idea why the store is down and when it's likely gonna be up?

Seems to be an internal DNS error.

Btw, there's an existing thread with that topic, and I've moved our posts to it. If you read the comments, you might find out a bit more.

Sorry no idea, This is unknown territory.

Ok, this explains why I haven't been able to view/edit my wish list in iTunes. Thank you :)

Things are looking up, I can sign into iTunes now.

Hopefully it won't be too long before everyone is back on.

Guys, I just downloaded an app. The system status is still showing red, but I gave it a whirl just to see and it worked.

I'm in the USA btw.

My iTunes Match is back!