What's new

App vanished from screen

lenjack

Reaction score
I have an app displayed on my home screen. It recently vanished from that screen. On the chance it may have accidentally shifted to another screen, I've searched them all, but it's not to be found. The app was NOT deleted. I can find it if I search. The icon shows up when I search. How can I return it to my home screen?

It recently vanished from the screen. I have searched the other screens, but it d

I have an app displayed on my home screen. It recently vanished from that screen. On the chance it may have accidentally shifted to another screen, I've searched them all, but it's not to be found. The app was NOT deleted. I can find it if I search. The icon shows up when I search. How can I return it to my home screen?

Are you sure it hasn’t made its way into your App Library, to be found just beyond your Home Pages, where all your current Apps are arranged in folders. If it is here simply tap and hold and you will be offered the option of moving it back to the Home Screen.

It recently vanished from the screen. I have searched the other screens, but it d

Did you check in the app library? In folders?