What's new

App to upload photos to facebook

mnpnmom2

Reaction score
does anyone know of an app to use to upload photos to facebook? I tried PhotoScatter an it force closes, read reviews an all same the same not working, no good etc.....so any ideas would be nice.....:iphone4vert: thank u

Use your standard Facebook App works great! Open Facebook App (by Facebook), click on "photo" (to the right of status, check in), tap choose from library, type caption, tap upload and your done...

I also use "i loader lite". Sometimes it doesn't work for me with facebook but this app always does:)

thank u califjewels I did what u said an it worked perfect thankx again

"Use your standard Facebook App works great! Open Facebook App (by Facebook), click on "photo" (to the right of status, check in), tap choose from library, type caption, tap upload and your done... "

i do this but still get a

" your photo could not be uploaded at this time. You can save the photo and try to upload it again later."

it worked just fine for about a week the it just stopped. i have reinstalled the app but no luck.

any ideas?

ty

When you get that error, you basically have to delete and reinstall the facebook app. This happens to me from time to time, and not sure why. Its quite annoying..

So, delete the facebook app and reinstall and it will upload fine.

When you get that error, you basically have to delete and reinstall the facebook app. This happens to me from time to time, and not sure why. Its quite annoying..

So, delete the facebook app and reinstall and it will upload fine.

+1 on this ... This worked for me also!