What's new

APP to track Data Usage from my Data Plan !

Geez! I'm no expert, but I would have shut down and restarted the iPhone!!!!!
The "waiting" status sometimes happens if password was not correct for iTunes I found.

I might have restarted the phone number of occasions since yesterday and that hasn't helped :-(

Why not just press *3282#? This will be up to date for your data usage. It doesn't cost anything.

I am also looking for such a good app, it turned out to be not an easy task.

I have a Verizon app to view data usage on my iPhone 4 and also have it installed on my iPad.

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 w IOS 5.0.1 Update using iPF.net

I use an app called 'Bandwidth Pro' ( there is also a free version) from App store.

Just run first thing when you boot and it monitors usage on 3G and WiFi ( like the above app)

Use download meter and allow it to access your location, by doing so it will automatically run when you turn on
Your phone and you can also set it to update your data use every 10
Minutes so you're Always on cue with your current use

elvisfan0108 said:
Why not just press *3282#? This will be up to date for your data usage. It doesn't cost anything.

I'm trying to figure out how much data I've used on my iphone4s and I'm the 2GB plan and I just tried dialing *3282# and it says call can not be completed as dialed can you help me find a different way?

Aromano85 said:
I'm trying to figure out how much data I've used on my iphone4s and I'm the 2GB plan and I just tried dialing *3282# and it says call can not be completed as dialed can you help me find a different way?

Its #DATA or #3282

I use My Data Manager and it works well.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net