What's new

App to spy

Status
Not open for further replies.

susanbrady

Reaction score
Can someone break into your iPhone and spy on what you do, ie. read your incoming/outgoing iMessages. (I'm sure the answer is YES!). And how can you figure out if something like that is installed?!?

I am pretty sure that would be completely illegal...I have no idea how you would know if something to do so was installed on your phone though.

Someone would have to install something on your phone. Which would mean they would have to have your phone to do so. So unless you handed your phone to someone it's not likely. I consider myself a pretty good techy and I've be er heard of any way to do it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, applications can read your data. But u can't check. Actually Apple checks if personal data policy is not violated. only then they approve apps.

Anybody that knows this? Can my husband f.eks sync his iPhone And mine without me knowing this?

Tuppa79 said:
Anybody that knows this? Can my husband f.eks sync his iPhone And mine without me knowing this?

He can through Bluetooth but you would know that. Other than that im sure it is NOT possible :)

Sent from my  iPhone 4 using iPF.net App available in the App Store

It's only possible if someone physically took your phone, jailbroke it, and installed Cylay.

This is a really old thread and has run its course so I'm closing it. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.