What's new

Spy On iPhone 5? Is It Possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

peterpan1310

Reaction score
Want to spy on an iPhone 5? Well you’re going to have to wait a bit longer.

I actually decided to write this post because the last few weeks I’ve been getting a ton of emails asking if it’s possible to spy on an iPhone 5. Most emails are from parents who want to buy their kids the new “must have” phone, so hopefully this post will answer those questions.

The bad news is that it’s currently NOT possible to spy on an iPhone 5. There are two reasons for this.

1) There is no easy way to jailbreak iOS 6 – which is the operating system the iPhone 5 uses. There were some initial reports that you can now jailbreak iOS 6, but some of the sites that were reporting it turned out to be scams.

2) None of the leading iPhone spy software vendors have released support for the latest iPhone.

Now for the good news. All of the leading spy phone software are hard at work on releasing an app that will enable you to spy on an iPhone

5. Historically, ........... has always been the first to support the latest iOS, so I’d keep my eye on them. I noticed they even put up a message on their site informing everyone that they are hard at work on releasing a version that supports iOS6. I’ve also heard whispers of StealthGenie being very close to supporting iOS

6. Bottom line, it’s just a matter of time before you’ll be able to spy on an iPhone 5. If I had to guess, I’d say you should start to see the first iPhone 5 spy apps hit the market in the next 3-4 weeks.

Once one of the spy phone vendors do announce support for iOS 6, I’ll immediately post an update listing the price and features. Most likely, all the features will be the same as what their current product offers. This means the iPhone 5 spy software will enable you to read text messages, view call history, monitor social media activity (YouTube & Facebook), view photos, view videos, and more. As for the price, you shouldn’t see any difference with what the companies are charging right now. It's FREE download and you may use it trial 48h FULL features.

If you see any vendors advertising that it’s now possible to spy on an iPhone 5, be careful before you give them your money. There are a lot of scams going around, so make sure you double and triple check to make sure they are legit and don’t fall for apps that say you don’t have to jailbreak the iPhone and/or you can install the app without access to their phone.

Moderator edit: link removed; no external links

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum does not support apps that are designed to breach another persons privacy.

This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.