What's new

App that monitors your sleep to automatically turn off your music

natkal

Reaction score
Look below for PROMO codes

If you go to bed listening to your favorite music,

or fall asleep to your favorite AudioBook or maybe to Pandora or some e-radio

then "AutoSleep Music Timer" will be your best friend!

This app will detect when you fall asleep and turn of the music when you are safe in deep sleep!

This is no "fake"… AutoSleep detects your sleep paterns with the signal from the accelerometer and follows your breathing and moviing to understand when you enter deep sleep!

* Use it if you you fall asleep and forget to turn it off so you don't waste battery life.
* Never be waken up again because the music is still playing at 5:00am!

AutoSleep is available for iPhone and iPod touch.

Web site here : bit.ly/autosleep

Last edited:
Hello! It is my pleasure to announce the release of the free version of AutoSleep Music Timer!

Get it on the AppStore!

Let us know what do you think! Your opinion is of great value to us!

Great idea!

I recently starting using Sleep Cycle, which monitors your movement and wakes you up in the proper REM cycle in the morning.

I am sure this uses a similar approach to tracking sleep patterns...I'll give it a shot!

:)
Hello! I have 7 promo codes for AutoSleep Music Timer to offer to the readers of this forum!

Please leave a reply with the code you used, and if you like the app be kind to make a nice review on the AppStore! Enjoy:

7FXAML4L4Y6N
N9WNNK467KP3
WHEFNNLREY7P
RXMY3X6MKTLR
A7AY9NHHFH94
NYELKRLR34EF
4XFN7EPJ99P6

You must also see this fun usage demonstration retro/cult film for AutoSleep: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPaC91J-iA0&feature=feedf]YouTube - Autosleep Music Timer - A magical iPhone app[/ame]

and this fun video with Marinos the cat introducing Autosleep: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaEJqFzuV0s&feature=feedf]YouTube - AutoSleep funny ad cat video[/ame]