What's new

App Share: Ice Age Village for iPhone and iPad

AirPlayit

Reaction score
Hi, as we know, Ice Age, the highly rated animated films by 20th Century Fox has been released in the series so far:

1. Ice Age (2002)
2. Ice Age: The meltdown (2006)
3. Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs (2009)
4. Ice Age: Continental Drift (July 13, 2012 in theater)

Like many cartoon fans, I am also impressed by each of Ice Age seriesthe new & next one.
Luckily, the Ice Age Village, a game app for mobile devices developed by Gameloft, was released on iTunes recently. Downloaded & install it for free last Friday evening to have fun & know what is the difference between the game and the animated films. Then left my phone being charged since the battery is lower than 20%. Went back home after jogging, and started to play this game. But my younger brother was running it and asked me for letting him play a bit longer.

Experience:to keep your iPhone/iPad from being occupied, you'd better not install Ice Age Village, just saying:)

Have Ice Age series videos and want to enjoy on iPhone/iPad?
Free download Air Playit and stream Ice Age films to iPhone/iPad via WiFi, 3G or 4G network anywhere.

In addition, this review from blog games will also help get stared quickly:

Getting Started
  • To get playing Ice Age Village, you'll need to download it first by clicking on the "Play Now" button at the top of this page. Once you've downloaded the app, you can go ahead and tap on its icon to get playing.
  • The first time you load the game, you will be asked to update it. This will take a few minutes to complete, so just be patient.
ice-age-village-screenshot-2.jpg

Ice Age Village
  • Now that the formalities are out of the way, you can get to playing! You'll be introduced to Manny, Sid and friends while you help them build new homes.

Building New Homes
ice-age-village-screenshot-3.jpg

Once you have finished the introduction with the characters, you will be taken to the main gameplay area where you'll end up playing most of the game. In addition, sections in this game are worth recommendation: Kung Fu Scrat & Movie Theater. For more detail of how to build new homes, plz visit: blog games-ice age village

If you are also have interest in this app and want to play it on iPhone/iPad, just free download and get it started!